From our gorgeous rocky coastlines and outstanding oceanic views to our towering forests silhouetted by magnificent mountains, the natural scenery surrounding The Adobe is glorious to behold. Catch some splendid autumnal colors on a series of Oregon Coast hikes near our Yachats hotel. Then, after a refreshing day reconnecting with nature, you can settle down in your cozy accommodations at The Adobe.
Oregon Coast Hikes near Our Oceanside Resort
Prepare for your autumnal day of Oregon coast hikes by donning your favorite warm flannel, cozy cap, and hiking boots. Don’t forget to treat yourself to a satisfying breakfast and a fresh cup of joe at our Adobe Restaurant before hitting the trails.
- Cook’s Ridge and Gwynn Creek Loop is a moderate level path located near the Cape Perpetua Scenic Area. Between the sounds of ocean waves, chirping birds, and the sight of glowing wildflowers, you’re sure to enjoy this tranquil trail.
- Devil’s Churn Trail of the Restless Way, Captain Cook Loop, also found near Cape Perpetua, is an easier, one-and-a-half-mile hike near our Oregon Coast resort. This trail provides a scenic mix of coastal sights and lush forestry.
- Giant Spruce Trail is perfect for nature and tree lovers. Wildflowers adorn the path that leads to the largest spruce trees in the state.
- Whispering Spruce Trail, a half-mile path, is excellent for beginning hikers. Take a stroll down this Oregon Coast trail for some truly spectacular views of Cape Perpetua and the Pacific Ocean.
- Yachats, Oregon, Coast Trail 804 provides a peaceful walk for hikers of all ages. Because you’re out in the open for some part of the journey, you may want to wear a jacket to protect yourself from the wind.
The Adobe: Yachats Lodging for Your Ideal Oregon Getaway
When it comes to your Yachats getaway, there’s no better place to stay than The Adobe. Our oceanside resort provides stunning coastline views and comfortable accommodations that satisfy every need. Stop by our on-site dining facility, The Adobe Restaurant, for some scrumptious bites and excellent company provided by our welcoming staff. Enjoy the plethora of natural attractions near our resort and discover everything the quaint town of Yachats has to offer. Don’t forget to check out our exclusive packages for some outstanding deals on your Yachats getaway. For more Oregon Coast hikes suggestions, or to make a reservation, please give us a call at 541-547-3141. Our resourceful staff will point you in the right direction.